Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

When will the Bob's Your Uncle Bugs be Fixed?so so

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
So it's been almost a year now and by now I would've expected the crazy amount of bugs and previously reported problems in the quest to have been fixed by now but yet there still there and it seems like nothing is being done to fix the issues in this quest..

The Ricky Ticky Tabby fight is still glitches where you have to fight him twice, there are still a lot of missing dialogue like in the beginning of the fights, and even small bugs and errors like Bob referring to Gaspard as Birgus in the dialogue.

I would just like to know if this quest is ever going to actually be fixed because there a countless amounts of issues and many people have already previously reported these yet even after almost a whole year not even one issue has been resolved which is surprising since there were other bugs fixed in the recent update.

Considering there are numerous bugs and many reports of people encountering these with every instance of the quest, I'm amazed that it seems this is being ignored or not being worked on fixing so I just wanted to bring attempting to this again in the hopes that these concerns and bugs will at last be resolved or at least have someone like One-Eyed Jack confirm whether they are actually looking into resolving the bugs in the quest.