Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mo Money!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 28, 2017
This a pretty good suggestion, I think. Have treasure maps drop off NPC's, randomly. Find and dig up buried treasure left by other pirates.Details would be left to the programers, of coarse. This way, finding gold isn't left entirely up to non-party crew members that are probably low level and don't find that much.

Ensign
Jul 16, 2010
What a very interesting idea. It would be like an on going challenge. Maybe we could even get badges for it. You know like follow 25 maps to treasures get a badge and a prize and so on and so forth. It would be a challenge I would like to try.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
I like that idea and it fits real nice in with pirate theme.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Captain
Jan 17, 2012
This would be kinda cool. Perhaps two badges:

1) Buried Treasure discovered.
2) Treasure Buried.

In other words, at a higher level, pirates would be allowed to leave gold, items of clothing, housing items, and pet snacks/equipment for other pirates to find. These would be limited, of course, so a level 10 pirate would only find treasure around the Skull Island Skyway in rather limited amounts, those amounts rising for Monquista, Valencia, Cool Ranch, Port Regal, Mooshu, Marleybone, and Aquila.

It would give high end pirates a way to share their wealth, and keep busy. The stipulation being that they could only leave treasure for other pirates, and they don't get to choose who those pirates are.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Max DeGroot on Nov 2, 2017 wrote:
This would be kinda cool. Perhaps two badges:

1) Buried Treasure discovered.
2) Treasure Buried.

In other words, at a higher level, pirates would be allowed to leave gold, items of clothing, housing items, and pet snacks/equipment for other pirates to find. These would be limited, of course, so a level 10 pirate would only find treasure around the Skull Island Skyway in rather limited amounts, those amounts rising for Monquista, Valencia, Cool Ranch, Port Regal, Mooshu, Marleybone, and Aquila.

It would give high end pirates a way to share their wealth, and keep busy. The stipulation being that they could only leave treasure for other pirates, and they don't get to choose who those pirates are.
Intriguing, and an example of co-operative play at it's finest expression.

Ensign
May 31, 2016
A very unique idea. I get rare class-restricted no-auction drops often on my swashbuckler, so it'd be nice to pass those along to players who could actually use them.