Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dying Ship Parts

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 22, 2013
I have a Marleybone Frigate which is lvl 70 and the ship itself is Orange (to match my flag) and I have successfully dyed the rudder orange (ala Louie Coulour(probably spelt that wrong)), but I cannot dye the figurehead and it is really ugly with a blue figurehead and an orange ship. Does anyone know how I might be able to dye it, or will I have to learn to live with it?

Serious Cole Frakes, Level 70
Seth, Level 70

See you in the spiral!

(Should this be on the bilge pump board? Not 100% sure)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
AlphaStream on Jan 5, 2018 wrote:
I have a Marleybone Frigate which is lvl 70 and the ship itself is Orange (to match my flag) and I have successfully dyed the rudder orange (ala Louie Coulour(probably spelt that wrong)), but I cannot dye the figurehead and it is really ugly with a blue figurehead and an orange ship. Does anyone know how I might be able to dye it, or will I have to learn to live with it?

Serious Cole Frakes, Level 70
Seth, Level 70

See you in the spiral!

(Should this be on the bilge pump board? Not 100% sure)
I have found that a few of the max level ship equipment is not dye-able, ( white cannons? Come on! ) I'm afraid we'll have to live with it for now.