Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Falmea Friday - Best of the Best

AuthorMessage
Admiral
May 30, 2010
Professor Falmea on Jan 12, 2018 wrote:
Thank you for your feedback Pirates! We'll definitely make sure we keep that in mind when we consider 2018's updates. I'll let you know that we definitely have more planned for Ship PVP that will give you options for it to be a little less like the Wild, Wild West. ::grin::

With that, let's continue with a “pie in the sky” question. What would you would add to or change about Pirate101 if you could snap your fingers and make it happen? We're looking forward to your responses!

I hope you have a great Friday and a superb weekend!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
Storyline update with a corresponding bundle.

New packs.

A drydock where we could modify or stitch our ships. I like a certain look for my ships, and hate when I get into Cool Ranch since I can't get what looks like a decent (to me) ship until I'm ready to go into Port Regal.

Thank you kindly for the feedback, we're keeping a list and while some of this is on our list already, we'll see what else we can work into future updates!

New Falmea Friday is coming up shortly!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Professor Falmea on Jan 26, 2018 wrote:
Thank you kindly for the feedback, we're keeping a list and while some of this is on our list already, we'll see what else we can work into future updates!

New Falmea Friday is coming up shortly!
Awesome!

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
the one fave thing i liked about this/last year was the one actual update we got which was the Dreadnought.