Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Members Stitching

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 22, 2013
I like to look nice, but I also like to have nice gear. I am a memeber and to stitch items, I have to sit and watch about 5 mins watching videos to get the needed 100 crowns (because I don’t particularly want to buy crowns and pay for a membership). I would love to see members be able to stitch for maybe, 1 or 2 thousand gold.

Serious Cole Frakes, Level 70
Seth, Level 70

See you in the spiral!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
How easy is it to watch 5 minutes of videos or do 10 trivia quizzes per day for a mere 100 crowns that are completely free?
Why spend the gold on stitching when it can be used to buy tomes for companions?

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2011
AlphaStream on Jan 6, 2018 wrote:
I like to look nice, but I also like to have nice gear. I am a memeber and to stitch items, I have to sit and watch about 5 mins watching videos to get the needed 100 crowns (because I don’t particularly want to buy crowns and pay for a membership). I would love to see members be able to stitch for maybe, 1 or 2 thousand gold.

Serious Cole Frakes, Level 70
Seth, Level 70

See you in the spiral!
As nice as this would be, I couldn't imagine this being implemented. Maybe if it were more than a thousand gold since gold is so easily collected. I also feel as if this should be applied to training points since you have to pay a lot of crowns for them to be reset.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
frostednutella on Jan 6, 2018 wrote:
As nice as this would be, I couldn't imagine this being implemented. Maybe if it were more than a thousand gold since gold is so easily collected. I also feel as if this should be applied to training points since you have to pay a lot of crowns for them to be reset.
Members can reset companions for gold.

Lieutenant
Apr 06, 2016
Maybe for something like those member benefits like 2x pet EXP that wizard101 has.

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2011
anecorbie on Jan 7, 2018 wrote:
Members can reset companions for gold.
My comment mentioned resetting training points as in character training points. I've reset my companions plenty of times, just wish it could somehow transfer over to training points. Every once in a while there is a free training reset on wizard which I wish would sometimes happen on pirate. There are few member benefits on pirate compated to wizard.