Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Things that should be added to Pirate101!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 06, 2015
Anyone with any ideas for new things for pirate101 that should be added.

I few thing I would like to see is a few storyline promotions for any newer companions. AKA like from Marley bone and any above worlds.
Maybe a new world that we have access to for free for any level pirate.
One last thing is being able to reach level 80

Now for the big question

Will Polaris ever become a thing of pirate or just a world for a sidequest or even better the next world they will lead us to

Angle level 66
Duncan level 70
Golden Richard Usher level 70
Two-Faced Mason level 13
Merciless Baze level 11

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
flamboyEX on Jan 21, 2018 wrote:

I few thing I would like to see is a few storyline promotions for any newer companions. AKA like from Marley bone and any above worlds.

Now for the big question

Will Polaris ever become a thing of pirate or just a world for a sidequest or even better the next world they will lead us to

Angle level 66
Duncan level 70
Two-Faced Mason level 13
Merciless Baze level 11
Welcome to the message boards, Flamboyex! Those are all very good questions. We'll find out when KI releases that information.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Here's a link to Avery's "Do you have an Idea?" thread, if you want to see what has been suggested already. Some of the ideas on the list have even been added since the game start, like PVP and Ship PVP.

Lieutenant
Apr 06, 2016
Different Player animation criticals for mega and super hits... Really really really could use those.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
flamboyEX on Jan 21, 2018 wrote:

Now for the big question

Angle level 66
Duncan level 70
Two-Faced Mason level 13
Merciless Baze level 11
hi! welcome to the message boards <3

loving the fact another new brainstormer has joined the marauding tribe.. so I'll counter ya, if you could have a dream companion from Polaris.. anything pop to mind? would it be wiz-type npc species or something brand-new? Squid buccaneer? Sea otter? Polar bear? tiny Penguin musketeer? Whale privateer?

stormy jen silver