Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Why didn't I receive practice points at level 18?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 30, 2013
Hi, So I heard that at level 18 you were suppose to get practice points, but I didn't get any. I'm now level 19 and I still haven't received any practice points. Was I suppose to do some type of quest to get them? I already did the zeke quests in skull island, Monquista and Valencia.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
McdonaldsEmployee on Feb 6, 2018 wrote:
Hi, So I heard that at level 18 you were suppose to get practice points, but I didn't get any. I'm now level 19 and I still haven't received any practice points. Was I suppose to do some type of quest to get them? I already did the zeke quests in skull island, Monquista and Valencia.
To open up your powers page, click "p". This will bring up what powers/talents you've trained. on one side of the page there's a little window, in that window you will see what training points you have. Because these points don't show on your character page, you've probably missed them.
Also, visiting the trainers will reveal any training points you may have.

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
aside from Zeke, you get practice points at theses levels:

4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 25, 30, etc..... up to 70.

so with that plus zeke you get a total of 22 practice points.

Ensign
Nov 06, 2012
i only have 14 is there any side quests besides zeke i missed

Dark Griffin Usher - lvl 70