Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Am i ready for mooshu?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 12, 2018
I am currently a level 38 witch doctor and 35 nautical will i be strong enough for mooshu? Thanks.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I think so. Best way is to try it and see how it goes.

Ensign
Mar 05, 2016
I went into MooShu at level 35; yes, you should be good.

Try and get your nautical level a bit higher btw

MooShu levels vary from 35-50

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
You should be fine and good work on keeping your nautical up with your level.

Ensign
Feb 12, 2018
I had no issues for a bit but i can't defeat general tso currently level 46 i have a set strategy that makes battles very quick and easy but it does not work here and i can't get to the chicken.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
ThePirate87351 on Feb 23, 2018 wrote:
I am currently a level 38 witch doctor and 35 nautical will i be strong enough for mooshu? Thanks.
I'd say try to raise up that Nautical, because there is a lot of ship sinking in your future. But otherwise, you should be okay.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
ThePirate87351 on Feb 25, 2018 wrote:
I had no issues for a bit but i can't defeat general tso currently level 46 i have a set strategy that makes battles very quick and easy but it does not work here and i can't get to the chicken.
It is a normal, though not frequent, thing in the game, that a strategy that was working hits a place where it stops working so well, and a new strategy is needed. Every so often, the game makers like to mix things up on us. Sometimes using a different crew member is what is needed, sometimes a different tactic. With the icon you are using, I'm assuming you are playing witchdoctor (though I could be wrong). You could use a pet that has eagle eyes to extend your range. If you have any crew, or gear, that lets someone on your team hide, you could keep the rest of your team on defense at your start position to draw Tso's men away from the doors, and sneak the hidden one next to the chicken. You might be able to use a spell to put yourself in the room with the chicken. Bonnie Anne's long range can be good to shoot at one of the chicken guards, while you are working another crew in there to threaten the chicken.