Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New World: The Spirit Realm

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 07, 2010
I have an idea for a new world!

It is time for your pirate to travel to the Spirit Realm. Someone with a piece of the map has been wrongly claimed by Spirit of Death and is now trapped in his custody. You must sail through the portal (different from a stormgate, it’s at the end of a skyway and it’s black with blue speckles) and begin your search. When you get to the realm, you realize that something has corrupted the previously trivial spirits. (The spirit of death is actually evil and he did it)
Anyways, you continue your search for the person while also trying to find the source of evil. When you find the person, you realize that they sold their soul and therefore the map piece. They also determine that the spirit of death is evil. Now you have to find the evil spirit and break the contract.
Part 1- ending the corruption and finding the person
Part 2- end the contract

Mobs:

Water Spirit- Has Frozen Tide, Immune to frozen tide. Immune to flames. High magic resist, low armor, medium damage. (Witchdoctor)

Sky Spirit- Very high damage, high dodge, medium accuracy, low health (swashbuckler)

Nature spirit- High health, weak damage, medium dodge and accuracy. Has rouse and valor shields. (privateer)

Fire Spirit- Medium damage, low dodge, high accuracy, medium health. Immune to flames, but is very hurt by ice. (musketeer)

Metal spirit- High damage, high health, low dodge, medium accuracy. (buccaneer)

Spirit of death(final boss?)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Gollume on May 21, 2018 wrote:
I have an idea for a new world!

It is time for your pirate to travel to the Spirit Realm. Someone with a piece of the map has been wrongly claimed by Spirit of Death and is now trapped in his custody. You must sail through the portal (different from a stormgate, it’s at the end of a skyway and it’s black with blue speckles) and begin your search. When you get to the realm, you realize that something has corrupted the previously trivial spirits. (The spirit of death is actually evil and he did it)
Anyways, you continue your search for the person while also trying to find the source of evil. When you find the person, you realize that they sold their soul and therefore the map piece. They also determine that the spirit of death is evil. Now you have to find the evil spirit and break the contract.
Part 1- ending the corruption and finding the person
Part 2- end the contract

Mobs:

Water Spirit- Has Frozen Tide, Immune to frozen tide. Immune to flames. High magic resist, low armor, medium damage. (Witchdoctor)

Sky Spirit- Very high damage, high dodge, medium accuracy, low health (swashbuckler)

Nature spirit- High health, weak damage, medium dodge and accuracy. Has rouse and valor shields. (privateer)

Fire Spirit- Medium damage, low dodge, high accuracy, medium health. Immune to flames, but is very hurt by ice. (musketeer)

Metal spirit- High damage, high health, low dodge, medium accuracy. (buccaneer)

Spirit of death(final boss?)
This is a very good, creative idea. But I wish to bring forward some thoughts that I hope will be constructive:

1. Nothing in this game has shown that Death is an evil entity, ( and we've actually did a favor for him, once. ) I have no problems meeting Death again; maybe he can ask us to investigate the troubles in the Spirit World.

2. SPOILER! At this time we have 3 pieces of the map, the Armada has 2 pieces, the only remaining pieces are Erica the Red's piece & our mother's piece. I don't see either of them in this situation.

3. Selling your soul is a little dark for this game, imo.

Otherwise I like your mobs, it shows that you've thought out the games mechanics. The storyline just needs a little work to keep it in line with what KI has already shown us.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Intriguing idea. I do think that Death would be much more likely to be a neutral character, more likely to talk to us and give a quest. It is possible the rules might require us to win over him in some kind of competition, in order to get information or his aid. After all, the proper forms must be observed, he does seem to be a stickler for the rules.

If we sail our ship into the spirit realm, will that make it a ghost ship? Could we speak to our mother there? The idea of sailing through a portal to the spirit world sounds like it would look interesting and cool, but I am happy to leave to Blind Mew the details on what could happen there. Maybe you have given him an idea to work with.