Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Casting Symbols Mounts

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 21, 2012
I'd like to see the Pirate101 version set of the Class Casting Symbol Mounts like the ones of Wizard101 -- This one should be easy to be added too since it won't involve much work. I'm willing to pay 5000 Crowns per 1 mount of these. Least my favorite would be Swashbuckler Casting Symbol Mount. So -- If possible, Can you guys add these in the upcoming update? Thanks.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Smart Logan West on May 23, 2018 wrote:
I'd like to see the Pirate101 version set of the Class Casting Symbol Mounts like the ones of Wizard101 -- This one should be easy to be added too since it won't involve much work. I'm willing to pay 5000 Crowns per 1 mount of these. Least my favorite would be Swashbuckler Casting Symbol Mount. So -- If possible, Can you guys add these in the upcoming update? Thanks.
I like this, especially since we seem to be getting retreads of wizard mounts.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
These would be probably one of the better mount to translate to the Pirate side of the Spiral. Class mounts like cannonballs for Musketeers, rolling skulls for witchdoctors (or shrunken heads), buccaneers could ride on the dented helmets of their defeated enemies, swashbucklers could turn into a cloud of smoke (like the cat ninja) and privateers could ride in a golden "hamster ball" absorb bubble.