Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

why is the cabin glitch unpatched

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 20, 2015
when dreadnought came out people would do the dungeon and then the glitch again and again and again but that was nearly 2 years ago and it still hasn't been patched so it makes me wonder if ki is okay with it

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
valdus15797 on Jul 24, 2018 wrote:
when dreadnought came out people would do the dungeon and then the glitch again and again and again but that was nearly 2 years ago and it still hasn't been patched so it makes me wonder if ki is okay with it
I'm confused as to if you're talking about a "cabin" or the Dreadnaught.

Petty Officer
Jul 10, 2011
@Valdus they patched it for certain dungeons like Kane but they think it better as to let us enjoy the benefit.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jul 24, 2018 wrote:
I'm confused as to if you're talking about a "cabin" or the Dreadnaught.
I'm not going to describe this glitch, I reported and described it a couple of years ago - the post was removed. This tells me that KI is probably working on a fix to stop players from doing it.
@ deathemaster101 - this is one of the reasons why the sigil doesn't appear to other players who want to get into the Dreadnaught; those using the "cabin glitch" to get multiple battles and are hogging the dungeon to themselves.