Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Magic Mirror

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 05, 2015
Wizard101 got a magic mirror update, why not something along those lines for pirate?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
PupcakeScarves on Aug 25, 2018 wrote:
Wizard101 got a magic mirror update, why not something along those lines for pirate?
Yes, it would have to be something different for P101; we're pirates, not wizards! Perhaps a barber shop? I do know that there are players who now hate the looks that they originally chose, and would like to change.
We can change our flags, so why not our appearance?

Ensign
May 20, 2018
Please allow us to change our pirates appearance. I would gladly buy crowns just to change my pirates appearance, because I made it a while ago, and I regret how my pirate looks!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
jaredhatheway on Nov 24, 2018 wrote:
Please allow us to change our pirates appearance. I would gladly buy crowns just to change my pirates appearance, because I made it a while ago, and I regret how my pirate looks!
Welcome to the message boards, Jaredhatheway! We can only hope that KI will bring a Magic Mirror type option into P101.