Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

miranda

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 02, 2014
ive been attempting miranda for like 2 months on my still havent beatin it anyone want to help lvl 35

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
dusty99696 on Sep 10, 2018 wrote:
ive been attempting miranda for like 2 months on my still havent beatin it anyone want to help lvl 35
Have you tried using the team-up? Many players are still farming Miranda for Blood's coat.
Also, could you tell us why you are having problems with this dungeon? Are you or your companions under-leveled? I feel that level 35 is the bare minimum for this dungeon, but I've done Miranda solo on all my pirates and the lowest level I used was a level 38 privateer.
If you are being defeated by this dungeon, what battle is doing it? What tactics are you using? What companions? Are you using the same tactics and companions for each attempt or have you tried different options?
I suggest:
1. Go back and do a few side quests to raise your level and companions levels.
2. See what isn't working for you and try something different
3. Use team-up.