Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Credic where Credic is due

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 13, 2013
I'd like to thank the pirate team for listening and getting on the doom mojo problem quickly and effetely. I don't know if this means anything to them but it shows they care about the game, I'll be getting membership again as well as crowns.

Lieutenant
Feb 13, 2013
the midnightpirate on Sep 18, 2018 wrote:
I'd like to thank the pirate team for listening and getting on the doom mojo problem quickly and effetely. I don't know if this means anything to them but it shows they care about the game, I'll be getting membership again as well as crowns.
I meant to say Credit and effectively auto correct on my phone changed it for some reason my bad

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
the midnightpirate on Sep 25, 2018 wrote:
I meant to say Credit and effectively auto correct on my phone changed it for some reason my bad
That's ok, Harry, everyone knew what you meant.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
anecorbie on Sep 25, 2018 wrote:
That's ok, Harry, everyone knew what you meant.
To be honest, I initially thought this thread was about a quest called "Credic where Credic is due" involving a NPC named Credic when I read the topic and clicked on it.