Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Brawlin' Hall Pets No Trade?

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I can understand why the weapons from the Brawlin' Hall are No Trade, but why are the Pets No Trade? What this means to me is that, if I want a particular Pirate to have a Pet from the Brawlin' Hall, I have to get that Pirate to the correct level in the Brawlin' Hall and then purchase it for Scrip.

When a Brawlin' Hall Pet morphs with another Pet that is not from the Brawlin' Hall, can the result ever be the Brawlin' Hall Pet?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Helpful Pirate on Oct 8, 2018 wrote:
I can understand why the weapons from the Brawlin' Hall are No Trade, but why are the Pets No Trade? What this means to me is that, if I want a particular Pirate to have a Pet from the Brawlin' Hall, I have to get that Pirate to the correct level in the Brawlin' Hall and then purchase it for Scrip.

When a Brawlin' Hall Pet morphs with another Pet that is not from the Brawlin' Hall, can the result ever be the Brawlin' Hall Pet?
The ranked pets are no trade for a good reason, they're just like those desirable weapons or mounts - your pirate must earn the correct rank for that pet.
I believe that you won't be able to get a ranked pet through a morph. The talents that pet manifests, yes, but the pet itself, no.