Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Worlds

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2013
So i have been wanting a dang lot of places worlds and stuff like that in pirate and i dont know if i am missing something but i cant find ireland anywhere in the game it would be a great addon to the game it would be in marleybone or an entire separate world but it would be nice to see ancient celtics battling for you another feature i have not found yet was scotland having a scotish warrior with a flamberge would be awesome

Ensign
Aug 29, 2008
Albion where the foxes come from is ireland it's a skyway in marleybone we just can go there yet. Also don't expect any new world's from kingsisle. If we don't get one this year I doubt we're ever going to get one. This game is on the bottom of kingsisles priorities no matter how much they say otherwise I really don't believe them.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
keegar on Dec 15, 2018 wrote:
So i have been wanting a dang lot of places worlds and stuff like that in pirate and i dont know if i am missing something but i cant find ireland anywhere in the game it would be a great addon to the game it would be in marleybone or an entire separate world but it would be nice to see ancient celtics battling for you another feature i have not found yet was scotland having a scotish warrior with a flamberge would be awesome
Albion seems to be a mixture of Ireland and Scotland, both nations seem to be represented by the Foxes in Marleybone.