Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Miracle Mitch Member Benefits

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 14, 2013
So I have a small question on the member benefits. A couple of days ago, I got a membership for the first time (normally I buy crowns). I noticed the website said players get free Miracle Mitch services on the special promotion page, but it still costs crowns. It may be an old promotion; as I said before, this is my first membership. Could someone help explain the benefits?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Sneaky Hunter Radc... on Jan 13, 2019 wrote:
So I have a small question on the member benefits. A couple of days ago, I got a membership for the first time (normally I buy crowns). I noticed the website said players get free Miracle Mitch services on the special promotion page, but it still costs crowns. It may be an old promotion; as I said before, this is my first membership. Could someone help explain the benefits?
That was an old benefit, they change. This past one was to respec your companions for free ( unfortunately ended Sunday. ) Keep your eyes on the launch page ( or Twitter/other media ) for new benefits.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Free Player and Companion Respec: Allows you to reset your pirate's and companion's Powers ant Talents for free.

Free Miracle Mitch Services: Allow you to use Miracle Mitch for free.

Double Pet Experience: Allows pets to get double experience from snacks and activities.

Double Companion Orders: Allows your Companions to bring back double the rewards from activities.

Hope this helps!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Sneaky Hunter Radc... on Jan 13, 2019 wrote:
When a membership benefit is active, members see an icon in the upper left corner of the screen near the Crown Shop icon. You can hover over this and see which benefit is active.

During this past October, Pirate101's birthday month and the first time the benefits were introduced, they turned them all on at once. Since then, benefits arrive one at a time.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Don't worry if you missed that benefit. Though we may see more later on, the benefits you may have missed will appear again.