Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How do I claim my Crowns, Bat?

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Have you got your Crowns yet, Anecorbie? It just so happens I'm also still waiting for mine that I got last week. When you say character name, Bat, do you mean our message board name, our account username, or the name of our Wizard or Pirate?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Lookit Light on Apr 6, 2019 wrote:
Have you got your Crowns yet, Anecorbie? It just so happens I'm also still waiting for mine that I got last week. When you say character name, Bat, do you mean our message board name, our account username, or the name of our Wizard or Pirate?
When I sent in my email, I gave a description of the tip they used on KI Live, and gave my account name here on the boards as well as my account username that I wanted to put the crowns on. I was pleasantly surprised that my reply email arrived almost immediately, with a code for my crowns prize.

Sorry to hear that you are still waiting. Be sure to check your spam/junk folders if you don't have regular communication with Kingsisle.

Ensign
Jul 15, 2018
Okay i can't stand it anymore, i have to know where to get certain ships...

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Willowydream on Apr 7, 2019 wrote:
When I sent in my email, I gave a description of the tip they used on KI Live, and gave my account name here on the boards as well as my account username that I wanted to put the crowns on. I was pleasantly surprised that my reply email arrived almost immediately, with a code for my crowns prize.

Sorry to hear that you are still waiting. Be sure to check your spam/junk folders if you don't have regular communication with Kingsisle.

Thanks, Willowydream! I'll try again.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I sent an email this evening to the community site, I hope that it gets attention. I don't know what the problem is with Mr.Anderson; either he didn't get my previous emails ( or mods weren't sending my requests to him. )
But I'm literally SICK of having to nag and push for these crowns.
I will NEVER enter a contest from KI or submit a tip or question EVER again!

Administrator
anecorbie on Apr 10, 2019 wrote:
I sent an email this evening to the community site, I hope that it gets attention. I don't know what the problem is with Mr.Anderson; either he didn't get my previous emails ( or mods weren't sending my requests to him. )
But I'm literally SICK of having to nag and push for these crowns.
I will NEVER enter a contest from KI or submit a tip or question EVER again!
Thanks for contacting us so we can award the prize! I want to get this to you as much as you want it :).

We've currently responded to all emails. If you don't get a response still, then the email is not getting through for whatever reason. Please then try to contact us via Facebook, Twitter, or another private method and we'll be happy to get these to you in whatever way it takes.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I got a notification that my email did not go through. I don't have a Facebook or Twitter account and I don't want one. Is there another alternative, Bat ( possibly snail mail ) or can you find my account through my message board name?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
anecorbie on Apr 13, 2019 wrote:
I got a notification that my email did not go through. I don't have a Facebook or Twitter account and I don't want one. Is there another alternative, Bat ( possibly snail mail ) or can you find my account through my message board name?
I think you have a Pirate101 Central account? Perhaps send Bat a private message on that fansite.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
My message was sent last Friday. I hope you received it. I'm hoping to get the Crowns in time for this year's Companion Sale.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Apr 15, 2019 wrote:
I think you have a Pirate101 Central account? Perhaps send Bat a private message on that fansite.

I'll try that.

Administrator
Willowydream on Apr 15, 2019 wrote:

If emails are not getting through at all, please feel free to PM me on any channel that you'd like. As long as it's private, we can get you the code through there!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Bat Masterson on Apr 16, 2019 wrote:
If emails are not getting through at all, please feel free to PM me on any channel that you'd like. As long as it's private, we can get you the code through there!
Sent you a private message through Central, hope this works. Otherwise, we'll have to forget it.
Still, because it's been an painful few months, I will no longer send in tips or questions to a Live broadcast.
Thank you, Bat & Willowydream and others for your support of this post.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
I got my Crowns! Thank you to Bat Masterson and to KI!

Have you got yours, Anecorbie? I know you deserve yours far more than I do.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lookit Light on Apr 17, 2019 wrote:
I got my Crowns! Thank you to Bat Masterson and to KI!

Have you got yours, Anecorbie? I know you deserve yours far more than I do.
Still nothing, still waiting.....

I don't know that I'm more "deserving". Everyone who won that decorating contest or sent in a tip or question does deserve what was promised.
Just because I'm not technically set up to contact Bat - yet I've attempted using Support, Community and finally Central without ANY results, just discourages me.
I'm beginning to wish I never found out that they used a question of mine in that KI Live.
If I don't get a notice from Bat by the evening of Friday, I'm going to give up....
Wonder if I was a wizard, I would have got results by now.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Forgot that Friday was Good Friday and the Easter weekend. So, Bat, if you do get around to reading messages sent to you on Central, be so good as to GIVE ME MY CROWNS!!!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Got a reply from Bat saying that he sent my crowns, yet they haven't shown on my account and I sent a reply back. . Still waiting...

Ensign
Apr 02, 2015
not trying to discourage anyone who aren't already discouraged but i am now discouraged myself from asking any questions on ki live because of this mishap & long wait.. though if i have any, i will still ask because i believe asking questions for ki live is what makes up (or atleast a part of, if not all of) ki live.. i wish the very best and hope you all (discouraged or not) to keep asking those questions for ki live.

Administrator
Hi Anecorbie and others,

When we send you a message via email as a response, you are sent a code as instructed in the email to redeem. You need to redeem the code on the website please to get the Crowns.

Ensign
Jun 24, 2013
So I still don't have my crowns. How do i private message you?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
This original message has been removed.
IF your email recognizes KI email, mine doesn't. I NEVER received a code in my email, I give up, you keep the crowns...

Ensign
Jun 24, 2013
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on May 13, 2019 wrote:
IF your email recognizes KI email, mine doesn't. I NEVER received a code in my email, I give up, you keep the crowns...
Unbelievable. This is wrong, KingsIsle. I sincerely hate to see the studio behind such an amazing game behaving so poorly in not only updates, but bugs and glitches, and now this - Anecorbie submitted her question to KingsIsle Live, and this is what she gets?

Not cool, KingsIsle. I'm not going to submit my question next time, or the next time, or the time after that due to your poor handling of "valued" customers.

Administrator
Helpful Aurora Par... on May 15, 2019 wrote:
Unbelievable. This is wrong, KingsIsle. I sincerely hate to see the studio behind such an amazing game behaving so poorly in not only updates, but bugs and glitches, and now this - Anecorbie submitted her question to KingsIsle Live, and this is what she gets?

Not cool, KingsIsle. I'm not going to submit my question next time, or the next time, or the time after that due to your poor handling of "valued" customers.
Hi! Apologies, I'm not sure what you are referring too here, but we'd like to help. We've awarded everyone's prizes as we mentioned above. If you had something you were expecting, please do email us and we'll get you your prize right away!

Administrator
anecorbie on May 13, 2019 wrote:
Can you PM us via a tweet or through Facebook please, or you can try the Pirate101 Central page. We could aware you the code that way!