Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can't seem to move anywhere?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 02, 2019
I get to level 43 in Mooshu as a Witchdoctor and get myself stuck in Khotan - the dungeon, not the skyway - and to try and help myself out I start El Toro's promotion quest. Now, this had been happening before. In Khotan, before a fight, or every time dialogue would appear before a fight, my character would freeze, I wouldn't be able to teleport anywhere, and I'd be completely stuck and to remedy this I would have to exit to character selection and go back to the game again.

During El Toro's promotion quest I enter Moofune's house to find that I'm stuck again, however just going to character selection and back won't fix it. I can't teleport to Skull Island, the Life Fountain, Home or where I've marked, and I have no online friends currently to try and teleport to, to see if that is a viable option. Any suggestions? - I hope I don't have to re-do the entire thing from the start as getting to level 43 in the first place took ages.

Ensign
Feb 02, 2019
The issue has since fixed itself but I’m still struggling to complete the dungeon. Anyone willing to help or suggest any strategies in the fight against Tso (since it’s always there when I die)?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
AnnekeAtherton on Apr 15, 2019 wrote:
The issue has since fixed itself but I’m still struggling to complete the dungeon. Anyone willing to help or suggest any strategies in the fight against Tso (since it’s always there when I die)?
Ignore everyone and go for the group around the chicken. Use companions who don't waste time and effort on random targets.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
You're a witchdoctor, do you have Shadow Step yet?
Use that to get to the area near the chicken then just Mojo blast/storm the surrounding warriors. Use Jobu to save your health.