Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Woot! Companion Sale!

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
If there's a certain companion that you've always wished you could have on your crew, NOW is the time!

40 % off on prize companions like Goronado, or Temujin!
Thank You, KI!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Yes! I've been waiting all year for this! Now, I can get Fin Dorsal and Nikeeta and Madclaw and Doctor Noh!

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Just saw this. Bought some crowns, got the 3 most expensive ones altogether (Fin, Goro, Oingo)!!

Im gonna get more btw. lol. Combine companions for lower prices, now my pirate is closer to having all companions (except the black storm scout, which is STILL not in the crown shop for some reason).

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Aug 7, 2019 wrote:
Just saw this. Bought some crowns, got the 3 most expensive ones altogether (Fin, Goro, Oingo)!!

Im gonna get more btw. lol. Combine companions for lower prices, now my pirate is closer to having all companions (except the black storm scout, which is STILL not in the crown shop for some reason).
Try fighting Three Scars again. I didn't have Dan Drake or Taro Moomori unlocked in the Crown Shop for some reason, but doing their dungeons again unlocked them for me. (I salute you for getting Mr. Boingo, by the way. Few would have the courage.)

I also got Nikeeta on this sale. How should I use her?

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Lookit Light on Aug 12, 2019 wrote:
Try fighting Three Scars again. I didn't have Dan Drake or Taro Moomori unlocked in the Crown Shop for some reason, but doing their dungeons again unlocked them for me. (I salute you for getting Mr. Boingo, by the way. Few would have the courage.)

I also got Nikeeta on this sale. How should I use her?
Tried that but it didn't work. Do you have him unlocked?

I put my companions in teams of 3 on my buckler - 2 melee, 1 ranged. Put her in one of those.