Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

PVP weapons need to all be on pvp vendor

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
KI

please add all pvp weapons to the weapon vendor already. In wizard these are there all the time to buy stop neglecting this game. give us some little things that help us out its unfair others that pvp years ago have the neat stuff no one else has the chance to get.

Ensign
Aug 28, 2019
Ensign
Dec 09, 2016
Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
When it comes to such weapons, combination weapons also need to be added, such as shooty staffy, shooty stabby, shooty slashy, shooty smashy, shooty slashy, staffy stabby, staffy slashy, staffy smashy, and staffy slashy.

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fall items are in guess what ? Fark sea boots who cares about that I was looking forward to Fall weapons with angry orchard.

KI why?

Community Leader
masterryan1969 on Sep 20, 2019 wrote:
BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fall items are in guess what ? Fark sea boots who cares about that I was looking forward to Fall weapons with angry orchard.

KI why?
Not going to lie, but of all the weapons, I'm the least angry about the fall weapons not being available. Angry Orchards is just such a broken power and it never should have been introduced to PvP in the first place

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
This is not an acceptable response. If they are too OP make the card PVE and put the weapons back in the game. Bloods flames are no PVP , scorpions can be used from witch wand and TC warriors can be summoned from moos robe so can squid bought for scrip.

Players want more options and not having these in the shop does what? No one is buying the dark sea armor that's on the vendor. PVP is more about cards not stats since stacking is foobar.

Community Leader
masterryan1969 on Sep 23, 2019 wrote:
This is not an acceptable response. If they are too OP make the card PVE and put the weapons back in the game. Bloods flames are no PVP , scorpions can be used from witch wand and TC warriors can be summoned from moos robe so can squid bought for scrip.

Players want more options and not having these in the shop does what? No one is buying the dark sea armor that's on the vendor. PVP is more about cards not stats since stacking is foobar.
I'm absolutely fine with banning trees from PvP and making them PvE only. That being said, that basically defeats the purpose of them being a PvP weapon. Ideally, the power should be entirely reworked so that it's not game-breakingly overpowered, but that's a convo for another place

Overall, yes bring the old champion weapons back and have 2 sets of items available at all times: The appropriate season's champion weapon + one piece of the Dark Sea set. Imo, we shouldn't have all 4 seasons' weapons always available (I know some people have argued that in various threads). If we're going to have seasons, we need legitimate ways to distinguish between them and incentivize people to participate during them. If every weapon was available for every season, there would essentially be no difference between the 4 seasons (No, a reskinned gorilla mount and random pets, most of which are starter pets at absolute best, do not create a distinguishing factor between the seasons). Wiz has all their PvP rewards consistently available because they don't operate on a 93 day season. They operate on multi-year ages. I don't think it's appropriate to compare the 2.

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
At least have these boots look different from any of the boots currently in the bazaar.