Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Favorite Armada Elite

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
Mine's Queen, because we don't know much about her and basically she's the only one who seems to have a feminine gender.

My second favorite is Deacon, cuz he's the first armada elite I met and I just really really like him.

and then Kane! The guy we're aiming to destroy throughout the game! I really like this guy because he's the villain who killed our parents and is aiming to kill us, like we're aiming to kill them. I just think he's a well structured character with a genius plan!!
What's yours and why?

Fair Taryn Lewis Level 23 musketeer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
glitterway123 on Sep 17, 2019 wrote:
Mine's Queen, because we don't know much about her and basically she's the only one who seems to have a feminine gender.

My second favorite is Deacon, cuz he's the first armada elite I met and I just really really like him.

and then Kane! The guy we're aiming to destroy throughout the game! I really like this guy because he's the villain who killed our parents and is aiming to kill us, like we're aiming to kill them. I just think he's a well structured character with a genius plan!!
What's yours and why?

Fair Taryn Lewis Level 23 musketeer
Phule, because he has the most complex personality among the Elites. I foresee either a very tragic demise for him or perhaps have him as a third story arc "Big Bad".

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
I like Rooke because he has the big axe and I have a fascination in axes...
Luke Armstrong Level 23 Privateer

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
Welcome to the Message Boards, skywayprivateer!

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
Bishop. Because he's the tactical one of them, and basically the "brains".

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
chiliman05 on Oct 23, 2019 wrote:
Bishop. Because he's the tactical one of them, and basically the "brains".
the brains you could say that but still phule could be the brains rooke is the leader of the armada and he's the tank kane is the big guy and deacon is the navy guy i think and the queen is .... i don't know

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Phule for me. He's playing multiple games at once. I like that in an evil construct.

-Indigo

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
skywayprivateer on Oct 23, 2019 wrote:
the brains you could say that but still phule could be the brains rooke is the leader of the armada and he's the tank kane is the big guy and deacon is the navy guy i think and the queen is .... i don't know
I would say this:
Phule is basically a good/bad person (heh, the dialogue he does shows either the white or black side, I've notice)
Bishop (I agree with chiliman05 on this, Bishop is the brains)
Kane: As you said, the big boss (lol)
Queen: Mystery
Deacon: Spymaster
Rooke: Commander of the armies, as far as i understand...

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
skywayprivateer on Oct 23, 2019 wrote:
Well phule is the crazy and unpredictable guy (just as you would expect from a jester). The reason he is so dangerous is because no one ever really can understand his motions. Bishop, however, seems to be the one who is the most tactical. I mean, he literally made a plan to take complete control of Marleybone in a span of what... three days?! Keep in mind Napolenguin, one of the greatest admirals, could not do this. Yet without our character's interference, it seems as though Marleybone would have fell to the genius he is.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
Yes, Bishop is the brains, no doubt about that.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
chiliman05 on Oct 24, 2019 wrote:
Well phule is the crazy and unpredictable guy (just as you would expect from a jester). The reason he is so dangerous is because no one ever really can understand his motions. Bishop, however, seems to be the one who is the most tactical. I mean, he literally made a plan to take complete control of Marleybone in a span of what... three days?! Keep in mind Napolenguin, one of the greatest admirals, could not do this. Yet without our character's interference, it seems as though Marleybone would have fell to the genius he is.
Actually, it wasn't three days. It was a week. Still, that's a very impressive battle plan. He's definitely the brains of the Armada (Apart from Kane, of course...)

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
Lookit Light on Oct 25, 2019 wrote:
Actually, it wasn't three days. It was a week. Still, that's a very impressive battle plan. He's definitely the brains of the Armada (Apart from Kane, of course...)
Eh, we'll Kane is like a king. He is in command (making him the most important), but he is in command because he is the strongest and most skilled physically. Bishop is one of the Elites because he is very smart and planning. He had Marleybone on the run with little to no effort.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
glitterway123 on Oct 24, 2019 wrote:
I would say this:
Phule is basically a good/bad person (heh, the dialogue he does shows either the white or black side, I've notice)
Actually, Phule is more unified than you may think; his white mask is ironic & his black mask is harsher but their comments coincide.
Bishop is only the "brains" when comes to developing weapons.
When you get to Valencia2, you'll have the opportunity to observe Queen, I'm not going to spoil it for you.

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
glitterway123 on Oct 24, 2019 wrote:
I would say this:
queen hmmm most skilled with a swordbut i can't deside on phule

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
anecorbie on Oct 29, 2019 wrote:
Actually, Phule is more unified than you may think; his white mask is ironic & his black mask is harsher but their comments coincide.
When you get to Valencia2, you'll have the opportunity to observe Queen, I'm not going to spoil it for you.
I can't wait then for Queen...
Yes, I was trying to say that, but I couldn't find exact words to phrase my thoughts.

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
Well yes, but sometimes he wants to just destroy everyone except the Armada, and then sometimes he sticks to the original model the Armada were supposed to stick to: to help people. This is what his mask represents: his personality is on both sides of the kingdom

Also Bishop is certainly the smartest. He does make weapons, but he had a pretty much foolproof plan to capture Marleybone in a very short amount of time. It required Rooke's ambush from Mooshu and the bombardment of the Isle of Dogs.

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
Also his personality seems to be very far from unified. Sometimes he really does want to follow the orders of the Armada. But he seems to shift alliances very quickly and randomly. I mean, he went from just completely against you to almost rooting for you.

Also it has been stated in the game that no one really understands his motions ever. No one can seems to figure why he does the things he does. So he is the king of madness. That is why he deserves a spot on the Elite. Not because he is smart, or good at fighting. It's because he's so random that no one has any clue what he will do next as a commander. This makes it hard for the enemy to predict him, and what makes him such a good commander.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
chiliman05 on Oct 30, 2019 wrote:
Well yes, but sometimes he wants to just destroy everyone except the Armada, and then sometimes he sticks to the original model the Armada were supposed to stick to: to help people. This is what his mask represents: his personality is on both sides of the kingdom

Also Bishop is certainly the smartest. He does make weapons, but he had a pretty much foolproof plan to capture Marleybone in a very short amount of time. It required Rooke's ambush from Mooshu and the bombardment of the Isle of Dogs.
Yes, his two sides defend both sides of the 'kingdom': the original intent of the Armada and the new intent of the Armada. I like that about him (maybe a little emoji with the Armada's insignia?)

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
Honestly, the best of the Elites could be Phule...
Wonder if he's going to help us at one point (Do not spoil the book!)...
I have a Question.

Why is Kane exactly trying to kill us Pirates?! I mean, we've done nothing to him! Are we a threat to his power, or something?

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
glitterway123 on Nov 7, 2019 wrote:
I have a Question.

Why is Kane exactly trying to kill us Pirates?! I mean, we've done nothing to him! Are we a threat to his power, or something?
I think we are a threat to his power...or he's just afraid of us?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I have a Question.

There's a Prophesy, young pirate, that ye are the One that will bring down the Armada.

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
I have a Question.

It never is really explained. He could just be trying to make the spiral more orderly.

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
anecorbie on Nov 11, 2019 wrote:
There's a Prophesy, young pirate, that ye are the One that will bring down the Armada.
Yes, but he's asking why Kane has so much hatred for pirates.

Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
Definitely Bishop, Beachhead is my favorite dungeon/area in the game!