Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Party Barge Quest Rewards

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Has anyone received anything new from doing the Party Barge quests? The update notes said that Privateer rewards are now available. I haven't personally received anything new, in fact, my rewards are more often than not only gold on my high level wizards, and since the update I have only received the usual Musketeer items.

Since the reward distribution on these quests has been rather odd to begin with, I'm wondering which level they may have stuck privateer items in at. Mid-level pirates have such a handicap with having to defeat and collect from those Striped Buffaloons.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Since posting this, I have completed the party barge quests on several pirates of various levels and received only gold and one Level 70 witchdoctor charm. No sign of any changes to the rewards.

Has everyone else given up completely on Party Barge quests?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Nov 5, 2019 wrote:
Since posting this, I have completed the party barge quests on several pirates of various levels and received only gold and one Level 70 witchdoctor charm. No sign of any changes to the rewards.

Yes, while gold reward is high, and there are some good drops ( i got a Polarian ship's wheel ) the boredom factor is high with the repetitive quests.Variety is the spice of life and KI has served us a flat gruel indeed.

*ship or treasure icon*

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018

I haven't.
Yet.

I still have Polaris' amabssador's quest to collect pages in skyways.

Other than that, why would I not give up on them. 3 XP. 3 XP!!! On the other hand, 1,000 gold isn't bad...

Petty Officer
Jan 26, 2019

Darn. My privateer would love those Party Barge gifts. I only got gold and a ship wheel that I figured had no use, so I sold it. I want better rewards from these quests. Buccaneers have level 70 rings, totems, and charms, right? Why not implement those? And would it be too hard to make swashbuckled items as well? I’d also like to see better ship equipment, maybe...level 70 gear! Yar? Nar?

Ensign
Jun 29, 2012

I had given up on it a week after it came out since all the quests given to you are the same. this also needs to have an update, if it gave different missions with unique rewards it would make players a lot more interested and would want to do these missions.

Petty Officer
Jan 26, 2019
AntonioXavier1773 on Nov 6, 2019 wrote:
I had given up on it a week after it came out since all the quests given to you are the same. this also needs to have an update, if it gave different missions with unique rewards it would make players a lot more interested and would want to do these missions.
How does the Ambassador to Marleybone keep wearing down her clothing that bad in a 24-hour period?
Is the Ambassador to Monquista that hungry?
Does the Ambassador to Valencia just want to wipe out the Cutthroat population?
Why does the Ambassador to Valencia keep loosing his papers? Does he just travel to and fro home every 24-hours?

Yes for unique missions! Yes for more unique rewards! I would keep doing it if KI created diversity into these quests. Kane runs are a lot more rewarding (and quick) than these.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheyMayBeBears on Nov 6, 2019 wrote:
How does the Ambassador to Marleybone keep wearing down her clothing that bad in a 24-hour period?
Is the Ambassador to Monquista that hungry?
Does the Ambassador to Valencia just want to wipe out the Cutthroat population?
Why does the Ambassador to Valencia keep loosing his papers? Does he just travel to and fro home every 24-hours?

Yes for unique missions! Yes for more unique rewards! I would keep doing it if KI created diversity into these quests. Kane runs are a lot more rewarding (and quick) than these.
Yes, one does wonder why Lady Heathcliffe ( is her first name Catherine? ) has worn out her clothes. Does she have only that one dress? Don't forget she also wears out ( or loses ) her needles.

Rhubarb has a certain medicinal quality ( it helps if you're constipated. )
Obviously, the Cutthroat population is expanding into areas where they shouldn't be. Keep them in Skull Island.
With Teleportalators a 24 hour visit is possible. But why is he so clumsy ( or absent minded ) as to lose important documents?
Just change it up a bit. Even adding 4 new quests would be a relief. And what about Capt. Avery? Can't he give us a new quest?
* ship or treasure chest icon *