Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Are you guys aware?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 30, 2009
I did most of the quests for the "Party Barge". And when I logged back in yesterday, Some of the quests I did got restarted? It's weird.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
wizard7867 on Dec 12, 2019 wrote:
I did most of the quests for the "Party Barge". And when I logged back in yesterday, Some of the quests I did got restarted? It's weird.
No, it's not. They repeat every 24 hrs after you turn them in them.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
wizard7867 on Dec 12, 2019 wrote:
That's intentional. Every 24 hours or so you are able to do the quests again. This is so you can get more rewards; they're different every time!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lookit Light on Dec 14, 2019 wrote:
That's intentional. Every 24 hours or so you are able to do the quests again. This is so you can get more rewards; they're different every time!
The problem is that they aren't different at all!
You'll always have to get needles and thread for Lady Heathcliffe
Always need to get fruit for Don Alonso
Always find lost papers for Count Medvedov.
And always fight Cutthroat ships for the Valencian.
The only thing that changes is the area you do this - it changes according to level.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
anecorbie on Dec 16, 2019 wrote:
The problem is that they aren't different at all!
You'll always have to get needles and thread for Lady Heathcliffe
Always need to get fruit for Don Alonso
Always find lost papers for Count Medvedov.
And always fight Cutthroat ships for the Valencian.
The only thing that changes is the area you do this - it changes according to level.
I meant the rewards. Yes, the repetitiveness is boring.