Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Quiet little theories and stories

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 14, 2010
Greetings everyone, I am a fellow buccaneer of these skyways, sailing the sky's like its no ones business. I decided to take the time to share my little thought's on what might possibly be in the game or is planned, feel free to share ye own, if ye like, anyways lets begin...

Below the skyways of skull island, there lies an old untouched dark skyway, touched only by the shark clans, it flows with creatures of strange abilities, seeping with strange temples that were unluckly to sink into the deep dark skys. These sky's are harsh and cruel, blasting with powerful winds, in the middle of this typhoon of a skyway lies a city, similar to flotsam, except, instead of just ships and boats, it is made of islands and temples, in this city lives many of the shark clans, along with many other people found deep below the skyways, the squat lobsters for example: they help make sure all laws are for the greater good, even if a law is made pacifically to benefit them, they will force the law to be even. What also lies in the city is a obelisk, one that is said to open a gateway to this Dangerous skyway. I say it just be a legend, but who knows, it might be true. Sail on my pirate friends!