Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bonnie Anne Build.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 16, 2015
Just got my Bonnie Anne to level 15 and I was wondering what a good build for her would be. I searched all over the place but couldn't seem to find anything regarding the talents. Ty in advance.

Petty Officer
Mar 03, 2020
overwatch 3 / burst fire 2 / double tap 2/3 is what i run
since yours is 15 i think it'd be overwatch 1 / burst 2 / double tap 1 for now

Ensign
Mar 05, 2016
There are 2 ways you can build her, I like the first one better
overwatch 3, doubletap 2, burst fire 3
overwatch 3, doubletap 2, burst fire 2, quick draw 1

for normal talents
rough 4, tough 4, agile 4, accurate 4, and dodgy for the last one

Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2019
the assasin on Mar 17, 2020 wrote:
Just got my Bonnie Anne to level 15 and I was wondering what a good build for her would be. I searched all over the place but couldn't seem to find anything regarding the talents. Ty in advance.
Level 15, well it depends what you gave at level 8. I find double tap 2 most helpful, even if some people say it's a trap. Then, either over watch mixed with accurate and dodgy is good, Return fire with tough and dodgy, or burst fire with accurate and agile. Hope this helped!

Community Leader
For Musket companions in general you want to prioritize the following 4 talents (in this order): Tough, Rough, Accurate, and Agile.

For epic talents on Bonnie in PvE, I'd do the talents in this order:
  • Double Tap 1 (default)
  • Overwatch 1 + Burst Fire 1 (Level 8 Promo)
  • Burst Fire 2 (Level 15)
  • Double Tap 2 (Level 31 Promo)
  • Overwatch 2 (Level 35)
  • Overwatch 3 (Level 55)
  • Anything you want (Level 57 Promo)

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP