Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mobile Miracle Mitch

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
This is just a small daily life improvement I wouldn't mind seeing- make Miracle Mitch's services immediately available (either as a hotkey, at life fountains, or in world hubs). Having to pay to revive companions can already be annoying, but I understand why it was implemented- having to go back to skull island is just a needless interruption to gameplay. If you're already willing to spend the money to revive companions, why add another step?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
darkdoombro345 on Apr 19, 2020 wrote:
This is just a small daily life improvement I wouldn't mind seeing- make Miracle Mitch's services immediately available (either as a hotkey, at life fountains, or in world hubs). Having to pay to revive companions can already be annoying, but I understand why it was implemented- having to go back to skull island is just a needless interruption to gameplay. If you're already willing to spend the money to revive companions, why add another step?
Yes, make him like Zeke and Eloise.