Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Clans/teams

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 22, 2020
Hello, for a while now I've been wondering about the idea CLANS!!/TEAMS!! dont you think making clans and doing tournaments or clan wars will bring a lot of attention back.
In my opinion you should add a reward, like crowns for the clan who wins or maybe even limited time loot. Just take your time to think about this. Thank you

Ensign
Jan 26, 2013
Like a guild system or something?

I don't know how easy it'd be to implement (or how to explain huge groups of pirate captains rallying together), but that does sound like fun and would give max level players some more things to do.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
they have already stated they will never add guilds, i think thats a mistake especially in pirate101, could even call them crews to sound more topical. When clans unofficially existed back in 2013 and even as late as 2017-2018 they were entirely player made and used 3rd party sites to communicate and several clan battles can be found on youtube from that era. They were fun to be apart of but these days they dont exist much and more so as just groups of friends rather than named entities, and i doubt even adding an actual clan system would reinvigorate the clan scene, the best thing they can do for clans would be to fix 4v4 fort and pet glitch along with adding ranked 4v4's and balancing ranked. Even that would fail though since the pvp scene itself is on its last legs despite the small recent bump in activity, without a new significant update nothing will bring life back into the pvp scene or clan scene

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
zuto4011a on May 23, 2020 wrote:
they have already stated they will never add guilds, i think thats a mistake especially in pirate101, could even call them crews to sound more topical. When clans unofficially existed back in 2013 and even as late as 2017-2018 they were entirely player made and used 3rd party sites to communicate and several clan battles can be found on youtube from that era. They were fun to be apart of but these days they dont exist much and more so as just groups of friends rather than named entities, and i doubt even adding an actual clan system would reinvigorate the clan scene, the best thing they can do for clans would be to fix 4v4 fort and pet glitch along with adding ranked 4v4's and balancing ranked. Even that would fail though since the pvp scene itself is on its last legs despite the small recent bump in activity, without a new significant update nothing will bring life back into the pvp scene or clan scene
This, yes. I think it should be up to the players to organize a clan/team and not as an official function of the game. It's plain that ranked pvp ought to be re-vamped to include team pvp, tournaments & spectating of matches.
This will go some way to gaining members.