Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Goodbye Anecorbie

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2019
Seeing there's very little time left until Anecorbie's deadline, I wanted to say good bye. You have always been their to help out, to encourage people. I will miss you .

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Amazingshot123 on May 27, 2020 wrote:
Seeing there's very little time left until Anecorbie's deadline, I wanted to say good bye. You have always been their to help out, to encourage people. I will miss you .
Hey! I'm not gone yet, but thx anyway.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
I'll miss you here on the message boards anecorbie. Maybe I'll see you around in wizard (since they get updates and things to do).

Ensign
Jun 24, 2013
Anecorbie, I know we have had our arguments in the past and I know you probably don't remember them, but I want to thank you for everything you have tried to do for us. I am going off to college soon and I want to thank you for reinforcing my ideal of fighting for something you believe in, but also knowing when to walk away. Although, I have never met you i person know that you will be missed and that I have a good idea that you will go on to do great things with your life. May the spiral bring you good fortune.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
stormtrooper1231 on May 30, 2020 wrote:
Anecorbie, I know we have had our arguments in the past and I know you probably don't remember them, but I want to thank you for everything you have tried to do for us. I am going off to college soon and I want to thank you for reinforcing my ideal of fighting for something you believe in, but also knowing when to walk away. Although, I have never met you i person know that you will be missed and that I have a good idea that you will go on to do great things with your life. May the spiral bring you good fortune.
You're right, I don't remember any vicious arguments with you ( so please don't remind me ). At least now I'll have more time and money to pursue my other hobbies.
College is wonderful time in your life, cherish each moment. May good fortune be yours, friend.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
anecorbie on Jun 1, 2020 wrote:
You're right, I don't remember any vicious arguments with you ( so please don't remind me ). At least now I'll have more time and money to pursue my other hobbies.
College is wonderful time in your life, cherish each moment. May good fortune be yours, friend.
Bye. Your posts have kept these boards busy for such a long time.

I've had so much going on in my life I have had very little time to post this past month and just tonight got caught up and read this.

Glad to know Esperanza Devereaux in Pirate101.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
My normal greeting is "Hallio L'etranger"...But I don't have a normal farewell saying.

El Bye-O sounds good, I guess.

El Bye-O!

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
I’ll miss you Anecorbie. While as of recent we have had arguments, this community will never be the same without you. Very few to none can ever replace the hard work and time you have put into keeping P101 alive.

Lieutenant
Apr 06, 2016
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
My time is running out, but I won't say "goodbye", instead "until we meet again". I'll still be reading your posts and I'll be playing.
Good Luck all!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
anecorbie on Jun 12, 2020 wrote:
My time is running out, but I won't say "goodbye", instead "until we meet again". I'll still be reading your posts and I'll be playing.
Good Luck all!
hey Anecorbie! i have known you since the good ol days. You have always been one of my favorites on here. See you around the spiral!

Rob