Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Promotion Quests as Possible New Content?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 26, 2017
Just thought I would throw this out here and get everyone's opinion on it.

The developers have told us they are aware that the number 1 thing we want is a new book update for pirate101 but as we are all know, that type of update won't come anytime soon. So that got me thinking on what other updates we would like? When I started thinking about it I remember how much I liked the promotion quests.

Maybe have an update that solely focuses on some new promotion quests? All the locations and goals could be reused. The NEW content involved would be the quest itself and the new updated companion you get as the reward for completing the quest.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
alligatorman900 on Dec 1, 2020 wrote:
Just thought I would throw this out here and get everyone's opinion on it.

The developers have told us they are aware that the number 1 thing we want is a new book update for pirate101 but as we are all know, that type of update won't come anytime soon. So that got me thinking on what other updates we would like? When I started thinking about it I remember how much I liked the promotion quests.

Maybe have an update that solely focuses on some new promotion quests? All the locations and goals could be reused. The NEW content involved would be the quest itself and the new updated companion you get as the reward for completing the quest.
Welcome to the message boards, alligatorman900! There are so many worthy companions who never have had a promotion and NEED one. Why re-use goals? We ( and our companion ) have already faced and overcome the enemies/obstacles in their past promotions, we need new (story line?) or gold promotions for the others.