Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

January KI Live

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Now that Karamelle is out (and finished by many wizards) for Wizard101, is there any chance at all that a prevailing wind will fill the sails of Pirate101's forlorn ships?

Is there any chance at all that five minutes of actual discussion of the game will take place during the next KI Live? We've noticed, @Bat Masterson, that you do not solicit any questions or tips from players here on the message boards these days. What goes around comes around, so if the team truly values Pirate players, you need to do something to encourage us.

Administrator
Willowydream on Jan 4, 2021 wrote:
Now that Karamelle is out (and finished by many wizards) for Wizard101, is there any chance at all that a prevailing wind will fill the sails of Pirate101's forlorn ships?

Is there any chance at all that five minutes of actual discussion of the game will take place during the next KI Live? We've noticed, @Bat Masterson, that you do not solicit any questions or tips from players here on the message boards these days. What goes around comes around, so if the team truly values Pirate players, you need to do something to encourage us.

Hi Willowydream! We've been focusing more on social media for question taking, though I admit I've been not perfect in getting mentions posted in the forums each time too. Sorry about that.

Please see Professor Falmea's latest dev diary posting, it's where we're still at currently with Pirate101: https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-tavern/an-update-on-pirate101-8ad6a42774b9ff7d0175294492db1ba6?page=1

I wish I had more information to share right now, but we just got back in the office after the break.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Bat Masterson on Jan 5, 2021 wrote:
Hi Willowydream! We've been focusing more on social media for question taking, though I admit I've been not perfect in getting mentions posted in the forums each time too. Sorry about that.

Please see Professor Falmea's latest dev diary posting, it's where we're still at currently with Pirate101: https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-tavern/an-update-on-pirate101-8ad6a42774b9ff7d0175294492db1ba6?page=1

I wish I had more information to share right now, but we just got back in the office after the break.
Where you solicit questions really wasn't my point, since I know that these message boards are no longer being used by most players or KI Staff. I understand that you have your preference for social media.

I am fully aware of Falmea's thread from back in October, and the lack of anything new to say about the state of the game.

I know the staff just had a break, and that's fine. I hope you all enjoyed the time off with family and friends as best you could, considering restrictions and all that.

What I was trying to ask for was some conscious attention to have a short segment prepared for maybe some Pirate101 game play when the script for the next KI Live is created.

Thank you.

Administrator
Willowydream on Jan 6, 2021 wrote:
Where you solicit questions really wasn't my point, since I know that these message boards are no longer being used by most players or KI Staff. I understand that you have your preference for social media.

I am fully aware of Falmea's thread from back in October, and the lack of anything new to say about the state of the game.

I know the staff just had a break, and that's fine. I hope you all enjoyed the time off with family and friends as best you could, considering restrictions and all that.

What I was trying to ask for was some conscious attention to have a short segment prepared for maybe some Pirate101 game play when the script for the next KI Live is created.

Thank you.

Ah! Yes, we can do that! I've been meaning to take my ships out for a spin lately. We'll see what we can do :).

To make it more interesting too, I was thinking of having a monthly Nautical XP event.