Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Boochbeard Bundle

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 10, 2012
Would the Pirate101 staff consider returning the Boochbeard bundle?

If not, what about the house, Volcano Island? A lot of players new and old would love to be able to have that house, but no one but the very first people who played the game have it. I know the acquisition could bring many good things for pirate, and the bundle could be one of them.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
besmith543 on Jan 26, 2021 wrote:
Would the Pirate101 staff consider returning the Boochbeard bundle?

If not, what about the house, Volcano Island? A lot of players new and old would love to be able to have that house, but no one but the very first people who played the game have it. I know the acquisition could bring many good things for pirate, and the bundle could be one of them.
Welcome to the message boards! Unfortunately, that bundle was a one time opportunity, it has been permanently retired. It will not be re-issued nor items be brought back as "Throw Back" items, as has been said repeatedly by KI staff through the years.

If this acquisition brings us anything, it will be a new bundle. (Which we need.)

Petty Officer
Jan 13, 2009
I'd like to see more themed bundles like the Hoodoo bundle is for witchdoctors. Hoping for a Musketeer one.