Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Increasing the Tier from Bundles to the Current Level

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 01, 2019
Hello everyone,

I have been wondering for a few years as to why there hasn't been a update to the gear from the bundles such as Hoodoo, Empire, Cutthroat, and Admiral bundles. Right now the gear, the ships, the figureheads, and the weapons are still at level 60. I understand that the game is starting to get some attention back which is awesome but I think adding the next tier to the gear that has been stuck at 60 even after level 70 was released and providing the players the option to get whatever ship from whatever world they want (whoever made that decision, you are a genius so thank you! I enjoy choosing my level 70 ship from whatever worlds we have). Some of the figureheads have an interesting design like the shark figurehead or interesting attacks. The same goes for the weapons and the gear assigned to them. Some of the gear from these bundles are actually used in specific builds too. I appreciate any time and consideration you have upon reading my topic but please, just a increase to the bundle gear to the current level would be nice after 5 years of the last major update. I would really love to use the shark figurehead with my level 70 pirate origin ship on my buccaneer since its a beautifully designed figurehead. Thank you for your time and take care.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Decidue on Jan 30, 2021 wrote:
Hello everyone,

I have been wondering for a few years as to why there hasn't been a update to the gear from the bundles such as Hoodoo, Empire, Cutthroat, and Admiral bundles. Right now the gear, the ships, the figureheads, and the weapons are still at level 60. I understand that the game is starting to get some attention back which is awesome but I think adding the next tier to the gear that has been stuck at 60 even after level 70 was released and providing the players the option to get whatever ship from whatever world they want (whoever made that decision, you are a genius so thank you! I enjoy choosing my level 70 ship from whatever worlds we have). Some of the figureheads have an interesting design like the shark figurehead or interesting attacks. The same goes for the weapons and the gear assigned to them. Some of the gear from these bundles are actually used in specific builds too. I appreciate any time and consideration you have upon reading my topic but please, just a increase to the bundle gear to the current level would be nice after 5 years of the last major update. I would really love to use the shark figurehead with my level 70 pirate origin ship on my buccaneer since its a beautifully designed figurehead. Thank you for your time and take care.
All of us stuck at Level70 and who have bought a bundle have been asking for this for over 4 years; it's the very least KI could do for us.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
Though off topic, I have to state that I too love that we can pick and use any medium to large ship from any of the worlds, excluding Monquista, and hope that when new worlds and levels ever come out that we will be able to buy higher level ships from those worlds so that we can continue to use them.

It makes a lot of sense that the various worlds would have comparable strength fleets, and so doing ships like this simply works well.

Likewise, I'd like to see higher level dungeons added to all of the worlds to continually balance them out, as well as to add to their overall storyline and presence.

Ensign
Feb 02, 2021
How about a Musketeer themed bundle?

Ensign
Apr 01, 2019
gilben999 on Feb 2, 2021 wrote:
How about a Musketeer themed bundle?
Would Emperor Bundle fit that description? Especially since the companion is a musket

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Decidue on Feb 4, 2021 wrote:
Would Emperor Bundle fit that description? Especially since the companion is a musket
But the gear is more appropriate for a swashbuckler.