Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Kane's Jacket

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
I have just recently spotted a player wearing something called the Goritzi Mantle, which looks exactly like Kane’s robe. But I thought that this was not actually available as a drop in the game. Any ideas on how the player came about getting this?

Dashing Duncan Quinn

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
dk4vision on Apr 9, 2021 wrote:
I have just recently spotted a player wearing something called the Goritzi Mantle, which looks exactly like Kane’s robe. But I thought that this was not actually available as a drop in the game. Any ideas on how the player came about getting this?

Dashing Duncan Quinn
Under what circumstances did you see this? Was it during a battle, could you have mistaken a henchman for a player?
The Wiki doesn't list a Gonzi Mantle, are you sure you have the name right?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Disregard previous reply - I did some deeper digging on the wiki. This is what it said: "This item was accidentally given to a player by KingsIsle Support, but cannot be obtained by any other source"
Why don't the rest of us have luck like that!?
SB (tradable, non-auction) +13 to agility, +22 to armor, Grants: Assassin's Stride & increase base agility.
So, not really missing anything there, except for a really nifty looking suit!
Please accept my apology, for thinking you were seeing things!
IMO, if KI can't (or won't) take this item away from the owner, at least give the rest of us a chance to earn it!