Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Website down?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 23, 2020
Just curious what's up with the Pirate101 website. I can access the message board and everything else, but the main part of the page says the website is down for maintenance. Is this normal, I guess I want to know if it's actually down or if this is a bug.

Tamriel Cat on Jul 25, 2021 wrote:
Just curious what's up with the Pirate101 website. I can access the message board and everything else, but the main part of the page says the website is down for maintenance. Is this normal, I guess I want to know if it's actually down or if this is a bug.
Ahoy there! Just to clarify, do you just mean the home page? Let us know if it is still down for you!

Ensign
Aug 23, 2020
It's fixed. I think it was an error on my end. as I made a few changes to my laptop and the website is back. This reply is a bit late actually because it started working in early september.

Issue resolved.