Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Which Skyway should revisted or visited for the first time?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 23, 2016
Krokotopia, Grizzleheim, and Polaris are mentioned on the map KI mailed out to folks 10 years ago.

I want to visit those worlds as a Pirate.

But are there any W101 or P101 worlds that you would love revisit or be visited by a Pirate for the first time?

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
More Monquista! There's a whole other half of that enormous landmass that we never get to see, and with the nation now under Gortez's rule it would be amazing to see how our favorite fanatically religious society of diminutive primates is faring. I see a whole storyline here just waiting to be explored!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I agree: Monquista! Monquista! Monquista!

-Indigo

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Area51Alien on Jun 14, 2022 wrote:
Krokotopia, Grizzleheim, and Polaris are mentioned on the map KI mailed out to folks 10 years ago.

I want to visit those worlds as a Pirate.

But are there any W101 or P101 worlds that you would love revisit or be visited by a Pirate for the first time?
Darkmoore as a connection to our mother, of course. Mirage, just because it's so cool and maybe Rajah, too.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Don't forget Albion -- it should be a skyway in Marleybone. I was always very disappointed that our Marleybone experience is a closed loop.