Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Question about Catbeard

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 11, 2022
Me and my friend are wondering, when exactly during Marleybone do we get Catbeard, I figure it's soon, but I thought I'd ask, I think maybe by the time this post shows up, we may have already gotten him, but I wanted to know what level, and or when we will get Catbeard, we haven't been doing much sidequests, since I prefer the story more, but we've done quite a few. But I was just curious when/what level we get Catbeard, since I think he sounds cool and I want him. We are currently lvl 51 and just got to Marleybone. Mooshu was a huge pain for us, not even sureif this will get posted on time, but if it does, I'd appreciate a reply.

Lieutenant
Mar 18, 2022
Nanu Nanu22 on Jul 18, 2022 wrote:
Me and my friend are wondering, when exactly during Marleybone do we get Catbeard, I figure it's soon, but I thought I'd ask, I think maybe by the time this post shows up, we may have already gotten him, but I wanted to know what level, and or when we will get Catbeard, we haven't been doing much sidequests, since I prefer the story more, but we've done quite a few. But I was just curious when/what level we get Catbeard, since I think he sounds cool and I want him. We are currently lvl 51 and just got to Marleybone. Mooshu was a huge pain for us, not even sureif this will get posted on time, but if it does, I'd appreciate a reply.
Catbeard is obtained through the quest The Verdict. You should get him soon!

Ensign
Feb 11, 2022
Ah, thank you for letting us know. We aren't exactly there yet, so this happened to post right on time. Thanks for the help!