Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Stupendor-X

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 12, 2011
Petty Officer
Sep 23, 2012
some fires make him walk through it destroy some buildings (it heals you) then attack it.

Strong William Sharp level 49

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
The not move thing, it a glitch that happens everynow and then, not commonly for my crew and me though.

Laterz

Petty Officer
Jul 28, 2011
I had problems with him too but as of when im typing this it seems to have been fixed cuz I beat him a week or 2 ago LOL

Petty Officer
Jan 18, 2013
stupendor-x was fine for me, just hard. I had to look online for a walkthrough. make sure you guys use those fire line moves wisely

Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2009
I actually beat the stormzilla a long time ago before they made it easier. It's all about the luck, I can only tell you that. Facing a boss tougher than you can change from luck.

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
CoopKoda on Oct 26, 2012 wrote:
I am having a lot of trouble with this, can anyone provide some tips.
It was kind of easy I got it on the first try but just so you know, Don't let the eggs hatch!

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
I wouldn't worry about the eggs if I were you. Just focus on getting the Stormzilla even if the eggs hatch. They hurt you, yes but half of the time, Stupendor-X blocks the attack and ripostes. The battle is quite easy if you just keep attacking the Stormzilla over and over again until you beat him because once you beat him, the battle ends.

Rachel - Level 46

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:
I wouldn't worry about the eggs if I were you. Just focus on getting the Stormzilla even if the eggs hatch. They hurt you, yes but half of the time, Stupendor-X blocks the attack and ripostes. The battle is quite easy if you just keep attacking the Stormzilla over and over again until you beat him because once you beat him, the battle ends.

Rachel - Level 46
well I know but still I'd give it a try

Cole, Level 62

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
Dark Wolf on Oct 13, 2012 wrote:
There is a problem with stormzilla quest, when i try to move my mecha to the place to kill the egg it does not move and wastes a turn, and it is preventing me from doing the quest. Can you guys take alook at this i think it is a bug
wow that must've been some glitch! I am done with mooshu and working on marlybone(there was an update)and the battle was never glitchy for me! I think that they fixed the bug because I never lost my turn(except that I used the armor power too much and waisted to much time and had to do the battle again)I think that everyone plays the game at their own pace and im level 55!

Administrator
Stupendor-X was adjusted for difficulty several times, and we believe we finally have it right! To stem the tide of bumping and quoting old posts, this thread will now be locked.

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*