Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Favortie Phrase

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
I don't remember the exact words but a companion said something and Bonnie says: Isn't that an oxymoron? And then (whatever Kraken Skulls companion you have says): What did you just call me?

Petty Officer
Feb 27, 2009
I liked it when Ratbeard was complaining about the Santa Oro being and awful treasure when Bonnie Anne said: "At least a bunch of watermoles didn't throw it down at volcano!" When I heard that I thought: I hope your armor talent is maxed out Ratbears 'cause you just got BURNED!

Quentin Davenport, lvl 65

Ensign
Jun 22, 2014
Here it is. You find this in Beachhead, Spoke C.

El Toro: Are you following the trail?

Ratbeard: Huh?

Silly Noah Underwood - Level 56

Petty Officer
Feb 27, 2009
I gotta say I do like El Toro's tounge rolls

Marcus Davenport, lvl 25

Petty Officer
May 14, 2011
I trained my warriors to set villages on fire, but bishops wont let them throw bananas because it is unseemly

Said gortez, temple of the gold monkey

Ensign
Jan 24, 2015
My favorite phrases has to be ratbeard's and Birgus Latro's lines in the monquista city drains.

Ratbeard: Here pull that lever - I reckon it'll open the gates!

(pulls lever)

Birgus: Wonderful. so Ratbeard, what else do you reckon we ought to do?

Gets me every time!

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
I don't have a favorite but I think el toro has funny lines. I think rooke's voice sounds cool and I like the sound of what he says.

Ensign
Dec 12, 2014
I love whenever Old scratch is like, "Captain Gunn tell us himself" and Mormo says, "Good idea.Mormo could have done it. I love when Mormo is always trying to say he is just as good as Old Scratch.

Petty Officer
Feb 27, 2009
Fort Basset:

Ratbeard: "We can blow it up!"

Bonnie Anne: "Blowing it up is always your answer, isn't it?"

Ratbeard: "It's not my answer, it's THE answer, it always works!"

Cave below Bison Burial Ground:

Bison Warrior: "Spirits of my grandfather's pets arise! Defeat all who pillage this sacred place!"

Old Scratch: "Captain, I... I didn't see dat coming."

The Catspaw:

Catbeard: "By the way, I simply love your pants! Where did you get them? I have a hard time finding pants that don't feel tight around the hips. It's a curse. I have my mother's tail."

Marcus Davenport, lvl 32

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
This isn't a phrase, but I just like it:

What do diviners do when they get mad?
They storm off.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
coolster50 on Jan 28, 2013 wrote:
What's your favorite phrase in Pirate101? Mine is Josey Quail's phrase,"You a bounty hunter? Well, we all got to make a living ... but dying ain't much of a living."
"You may have thwarted my stratagem and humbled my flagship, but know this: you will not live to celebrate your victory."
"Perhaps not, you cog-hearted fiend but all Marleybone will celebrate your defeat!"
Admiral Nelson at the Wreck of the Victory.

Ensign
Feb 17, 2009
Ensign
Jun 17, 2012
Mormo: "Get Jumbo shrimp!"

Bonnie Anne: "Isn't that an oxymoron?"

Mormo: "What you say Mormo is!?"

Hardy Haley lv23
Cunning Haley lv13

Ensign
May 31, 2014
Aeolian Dust on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:
I'm not sure many of the players would be old enough to know this reference, but I totally didn't see it coming. It certainly made me chuckle a bit.

"IT'S NOT A RUMOR! It's not! Not at all!" -- Eagilles

Fair Winds and Following Skies,
~~Aeolian Dust
LOL I haven't gotten to that yet. I love that movie, very funny KI. -Wolf

Ensign
May 31, 2014
CheeryCherry1234 on Dec 29, 2013 wrote:
The end of Marleybone (after Catbeard's trial)

Kobe: You lied! You lied to us!

Ratbeard: You lyin' skunk! I say we rips 'is ears off, cap'n!

Pretty Cheryl Walker level 59
I actually agreed with Ratbeard on that one, and gave Subodai the order to do it. (Sorry catbeard ) -Wolf

Ensign
May 31, 2014
Ok, best line ever, we were in mushu just finished a battle and my friends el toro died. He went to old mitch ( is that his name?) to revive him, then he says to me: "Oh i forgot, you have to be bill gates to revive El toro."
-Wolf

Ensign
Feb 05, 2011
Mine is from Bonnie Anne, she says this in Marleybone but I can't remember when...

"More sewers... You take us to the loveliest places, captain."

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
My favorites are:

Dead Mike: Our job is not to reason why, Our's is but to do or die. Or both.

And

Ratbeard: Yar! We got his chips! You know, cap'n, in skull island we call 'em Polaris fries, but in Polaris they just call 'em fries.