Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I can't help but wonder.

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Apr 21, 2012
In Monquista, we have to retrieve the Monkey's Paw to help Gortez win over the lords of Monquista, any Monquistian who gets hold of the object gets three wishes. But unless their spirits are pure, the wish results only in despair. But we, not being Monquistian, cannot make a wish. Which leaves me to wonder, if we were to make a wish, what would've happened? Would we have to deal and fight with the consequences? Or will we actually have the spirit to make a wish without negative consequences?

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
wraithcaster on Jul 11, 2014 wrote:
In Monquista, we have to retrieve the Monkey's Paw to help Gortez win over the lords of Monquista, any Monquistian who gets hold of the object gets three wishes. But unless their spirits are pure, the wish results only in despair. But we, not being Monquistian, cannot make a wish. Which leaves me to wonder, if we were to make a wish, what would've happened? Would we have to deal and fight with the consequences? Or will we actually have the spirit to make a wish without negative consequences?
i think nothing will happen.