Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What role did Monquista carry in Napoleguin's war?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I have been thinking about how many imperial powers were thrust into Napoleguin's Spiral-wide war, and it led me to thinking, Monquista was one of these imperial powers, so I had this to think, "What part did Monquistans carry out during the Polarian War? Did they aid the other imperial powers to take down Napoleguin before Valencia's Clockwork Armada took him down? How did the war affect Monquista in what way before Napoleguin was imprisoned in Fort Elena? Did the Monquisition and the Noble Houses joined forces to aid the imperial powers to stop Napoleguin? How much credit did they receive after the war's end? Did the aftermath changed things for better or for worse in Monquista? What did they do after Napoleguin was thrown in prison? How did the King & Queen of Monquista handle the enormous war? Did they even hear of El Dorado after the war ended?". These questions left me to wonder how Monquista played their part in the Polarian War and how they turned out after the war ended. Is their role big or small? There is no doubt many of you are wondering the exact thing, too.

Pirates, I ask you this, how did the Monquistans play their role in the Polarian War? Did they receive support with lack of credit in the war's aftermath? How did it affect their regular lives & economy structures In what way? Did their ways change for the better or for the worse during & after the war? I would really like to know more depth & insight on how Monquistans played their part in Napoleguin's enormous war.

If Blind Mew is around, maybe he can provide deeper details about this, should he have enough time to do so, of course.

Even so, there is one more question surrounding Monquista's role now... through the rest of the first major story arc, will the Monquistans play a very important role in facing Kane & the whole of the Armada themselves in the enormous last battle against them to come with the numerous forces joining up to face them one last time? I would like Monquista to receive more important roles again after their previous events. Gortez faced them before, so it's very clear that he's not seen the last of them... & the same goes to the Monquistans, too.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Trimond297 on Feb 5, 2015 wrote:
I have been thinking about how many imperial powers were thrust into Napoleguin's Spiral-wide war, and it led me to thinking, Monquista was one of these imperial powers, so I had this to think, "What part did Monquistans carry out during the Polarian War? Did they aid the other imperial powers to take down Napoleguin before Valencia's Clockwork Armada took him down? How did the war affect Monquista in what way before Napoleguin was imprisoned in Fort Elena? Did the Monquisition and the Noble Houses joined forces to aid the imperial powers to stop Napoleguin? How much credit did they receive after the war's end? Did the aftermath changed things for better or for worse in Monquista? What did they do after Napoleguin was thrown in prison? How did the King & Queen of Monquista handle the enormous war? Did they even hear of El Dorado after the war ended?". These questions left me to wonder how Monquista played their part in the Polarian War and how they turned out after the war ended. Is their role big or small? There is no doubt many of you are wondering the exact thing, too.

Pirates, I ask you this, how did the Monquistans play their role in the Polarian War? Did they receive support with lack of credit in the war's aftermath? How did it affect their regular lives & economy structures In what way? Did their ways change for the better or for the worse during & after the war? I would really like to know more depth & insight on how Monquistans played their part in Napoleguin's enormous war.

If Blind Mew is around, maybe he can provide deeper details about this, should he have enough time to do so, of course.

Even so, there is one more question surrounding Monquista's role now... through the rest of the first major story arc, will the Monquistans play a very important role in facing Kane & the whole of the Armada themselves in the enormous last battle against them to come with the numerous forces joining up to face them one last time? I would like Monquista to receive more important roles again after their previous events. Gortez faced them before, so it's very clear that he's not seen the last of them... & the same goes to the Monquistans, too.
One of the titles of the Queen of Monquista is 'Protector of Polaris'. So, from that I imagine that the Monquistans were in the thick of the fighting along side Valencia & Marleybone. Perhaps like other counrties who have lost a war, Polaris was divided into parts and delivered to the administration of the victorious countries.
With the return of Napoliguin, what will happen in Polaris?

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
anecorbie on Feb 6, 2015 wrote:
One of the titles of the Queen of Monquista is 'Protector of Polaris'. So, from that I imagine that the Monquistans were in the thick of the fighting along side Valencia & Marleybone. Perhaps like other counrties who have lost a war, Polaris was divided into parts and delivered to the administration of the victorious countries.
With the return of Napoliguin, what will happen in Polaris?
The former King & Queen of Monquista were corrupted with power & they did hold quite a grip on Monquistans during their unruly reign, though, I ensure that Gortez & Eleanor will rule far better than these former ex-rulers did. I wasn't really surprised to find that they did play a minor part in the Polarian War, though, I have a big feeling that Monquista will commence a very important role in the numerous battles against the Armada to come, especially the last battle against Kane.

Now, about Napoleguin's return in Polaris, I would imagine many inhabitants that were enjoying peace there after his defeat would be cowering about his return, & those who have been secretly anticipating his possible escape & return would be more than ready for him, to ensure his mad rule & the Polarian War would never again resurface, & will do whatever it takes to make certain that doesn't come to pass, no matter what the cost.