Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Anyone wanna farm Metal Guardian?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 21, 2013
I'm gonna farm Metal Guardian for some of his gear, is there anyone else who would like to farm with me?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
thefx on Aug 2, 2014 wrote:
I'm gonna farm Metal Guardian for some of his gear, is there anyone else who would like to farm with me?
Hi Thefx, welcome to the message boards. In order to see if we can help you we need some information.
Choose a day to meet that is at least one day later than you are posting to allow for moderation of the message and time for others to plan to meet you.
Your pirate's name.

What time you will be playing. Please include your time zone so those of us that live far and beyond can adjust.
Exactly where you wish to meet, a particular spot in the game, the fountain in Avery's court is a popular spot. Be sure to include which realm you will be in. It is generally wise to avoid Avery realm as that can fill up and if it is full, no one will be able to get to you.

Once that is done and someone can match your schedule, you will meet a new friend or friends and have a great time putting a few dents in that particular guardian.