Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Anyone want to farm the friar?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 04, 2012
Hi, I need gold for numerous reasons plus I think the upcoming trip back to Valenica is near us. I would like to know if anyone wants to farm the friar with me. I am, of course, way past my level to be able to solo him, but I like company and you make more money with 2 or more. Please respond.
Thanks, Daniel Radcliffe, Level 65,

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Buccaneer Boy on Dec 7, 2013 wrote:
Hi, I need gold for numerous reasons plus I think the upcoming trip back to Valenica is near us. I would like to know if anyone wants to farm the friar with me. I am, of course, way past my level to be able to solo him, but I like company and you make more money with 2 or more. Please respond.
Thanks, Daniel Radcliffe, Level 65,
If I can find you, then sure my friend

I'm always in the Avery Realm (cause there's always more people there), and my name is the same in the game as it is on the boards: Bloody Belle. If you see someone with long red-ish brown hair, flying, then you'll know that that's me

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Just name a time, time zone, place & realm to meet and I should be able to farm with ya. I generally meet folk in Vadima realm as the danger of it being full is really low and I use the fountain in Avery's Court as it has a nifty shortcut there from anywhere in the game, but I can go to wherever you like. Just sharing ideas.

Petty Officer
Mar 04, 2012
Hey guys, I can farm with both of you on Saturday, December 14th at 3:00 p.m U.S. central time if that's okay. Vadima's Realm by Avery's fountain will be okay to meet. My in game name is Daniel Radcliffe and I'm wearing redcoat gear and riding a jaguar. Hope to hear replies, thanks.
Daniel Radcliffe, level 65,