Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ashen roads.....

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Hey guy's does anyone mind helping me in ashen roads specifically the garrison i just find the area frustrauting that's all
so on try and meet me on the blind mew realm and try to help me because this area is frustrating.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
thatonevalenciansw... on Nov 15, 2013 wrote:
Hey guy's does anyone mind helping me in ashen roads specifically the garrison i just find the area frustrauting that's all
so on try and meet me on the blind mew realm and try to help me because this area is frustrating.
For anyone to be able to see if they can help we will need you to give us a time (including time zone) and a specific place to meet and the pirate's name we will be helping.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Nov 15, 2013 wrote:
For anyone to be able to see if they can help we will need you to give us a time (including time zone) and a specific place to meet and the pirate's name we will be helping.
i live in california so i have pacific time basically here's the time it will be on november 17th and we will have the message boards army against the dreaded ashen roads. and my pirate is silver joseph vane.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
thatonevalenciansw... on Nov 16, 2013 wrote:
i live in california so i have pacific time basically here's the time it will be on november 17th and we will have the message boards army against the dreaded ashen roads. and my pirate is silver joseph vane.
That's a whole day with no specific time to meet you. I am in central so I know that what ever time you put I just add 2 hours for the meet up. I have no idea when you will be there so you will need to pick a day at least two days from the day you post, to allow time for moderation. Then tell us what time, as in O'Clock, am or pm, Exactly where to meet you, for example: Avery's court by the fountain, and what realm. We can assume that you will be staying on Blind Mew realm so now we just need to know the date and what time of day.
I hope to be connecting up with you soon.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Nov 17, 2013 wrote:
That's a whole day with no specific time to meet you. I am in central so I know that what ever time you put I just add 2 hours for the meet up. I have no idea when you will be there so you will need to pick a day at least two days from the day you post, to allow time for moderation. Then tell us what time, as in O'Clock, am or pm, Exactly where to meet you, for example: Avery's court by the fountain, and what realm. We can assume that you will be staying on Blind Mew realm so now we just need to know the date and what time of day.
I hope to be connecting up with you soon.
5:00 tommorow on blind mew. on pacific time.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
thatonevalenciansw... on Nov 19, 2013 wrote:
5:00 tommorow on blind mew. on pacific time.
Exactly where will you be?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Well I looked by Avery's fountain and the Ashen road docks and I didn't see you sorry.
Next time I need to know right where you are waiting for me to find you.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Nov 21, 2013 wrote:
Well I looked by Avery's fountain and the Ashen road docks and I didn't see you sorry.
Next time I need to know right where you are waiting for me to find you.
i am currently on the ruined temple.