Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Coolest Fight Ever!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 05, 2013
I just finished bashing up Stormzilla with the Stupendor-X (or something like that) in Mooshu and I have to say, I think that was one the coolest and most interesting boss fights. KI, could you add some more of those unique types of fights plz? Thx.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
aaronz2013 on Aug 16, 2015 wrote:
I just finished bashing up Stormzilla with the Stupendor-X (or something like that) in Mooshu and I have to say, I think that was one the coolest and most interesting boss fights. KI, could you add some more of those unique types of fights plz? Thx.
I really enjoyed it too and I hope for more in the new update
If you have completed the quest line prepare for more of those awesome battles in the next update

Ensign
Sep 05, 2014
Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2015
aaronz2013 on Aug 16, 2015 wrote:
i love that fight but it was hard with the small health and the never ending eggs

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
It has been awhile since I read this, but I believe they said they probably won't do something like that again until they can get a better server, I think bandwidth problems were mentioned. I am not sure about this however, and frankly, I really thought it was a cool fight and would love to see more stuff like that.

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2015
Ahoy there pirates!
The fight in StupendorX against Stormzilla is certainly awesome. It was cool how you could use your companions' powers. Maybe KI will add that sort of fight in the next world, but I think it was unique to MooShu, so either way is fine by me.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Voodoo Cornelius on Oct 2, 2015 wrote:
It has been awhile since I read this, but I believe they said they probably won't do something like that again until they can get a better server, I think bandwidth problems were mentioned. I am not sure about this however, and frankly, I really thought it was a cool fight and would love to see more stuff like that.
I have heard they are trying to add more unique fights into the game with the next update