Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Desperately needed feature

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 18, 2010
Something I feel is desperately needed for Pirate101 is to borrow the concept of marking your position like you have in Wizard101.
You could call it a Home Totem or some other such thing but it would certainly encourage people to port to a friend to help out in a tough battle. As it stands now if I port to someone it means 30 min of sailing & running through ninja infested islands to get back to where I was. For a "Friend" that I don't know & simply spammed me when i stood still too long back on skull island.

Anyway. In short I feel that it would encourage cooperative play & a friendlier atmosphere if we could mark our position to quickly return once were finished helping out another player in need.
What do you think?

Btw. I apologize if this is posted in the wrong area. I simply posted in Mooshu because that's where I currently am in the game.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Pappy021 on Sep 21, 2013 wrote:
Something I feel is desperately needed for Pirate101 is to borrow the concept of marking your position like you have in Wizard101.
You could call it a Home Totem or some other such thing but it would certainly encourage people to port to a friend to help out in a tough battle. As it stands now if I port to someone it means 30 min of sailing & running through ninja infested islands to get back to where I was. For a "Friend" that I don't know & simply spammed me when i stood still too long back on skull island.

Anyway. In short I feel that it would encourage cooperative play & a friendlier atmosphere if we could mark our position to quickly return once were finished helping out another player in need.
What do you think?

Btw. I apologize if this is posted in the wrong area. I simply posted in Mooshu because that's where I currently am in the game.
I agree that would be a nice feature. There is a way to sort of do what you want. If your friend needing help is in an area without a life fountain near, when you port to them you will still be tied to the last fountain you visited where you were. Just be careful where you go so you don't bind to their area fountain and you can just port back to your fountain in your higher area. It is a tricky thing to do to stop yourself from going out a door and getting rebound or if you are on their ship and they dock somewhere before you can port away, are possible hazards that foil your attempts but it is fun to try and beat the system and pull it off.