Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Flying Turtle Pet

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 24, 2012
I am level 50 and have been farming here and there just to see what else is out there. In my travels I have heard atleast 2 people say that they got a Flying Turtle Pet in a drop from a boss in MooSho. I have been able to get the chameleon and armadillo and would like to get the Flying Turtle Pet. If anyone else has got one as a drop could you be so kind as to tell us where.

Thanks,

Ensign
Nov 04, 2012
yep in the quest when you collect taxes in the moomori tax hold i think thats his name and at minami dock

Ensign
Apr 21, 2009
Every boss in the zone has a chance to drop a pet. The Red flying turtle pet dropped for me on the first vortex boss I fought in Moo Shu. Unfortunately, I don't remember which one dropped it. I also got a flying snake pet in a Haunted Skyway vortex but that might just be a coincidence.

Community Leader
Crafty Flint Veldo... on Feb 14, 2013 wrote:
I am level 50 and have been farming here and there just to see what else is out there. In my travels I have heard atleast 2 people say that they got a Flying Turtle Pet in a drop from a boss in MooSho. I have been able to get the chameleon and armadillo and would like to get the Flying Turtle Pet. If anyone else has got one as a drop could you be so kind as to tell us where.

Thanks,
I got him from Barnabus' promotion quest boss in a tempest called Vortex of Strife in Khotan Skyway.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!