Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

i hate this

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 03, 2013
why come on people, i do moo manchu tower and i like to get the nefarious sixth badge but everyone says "NO!" it's annoying. They get to have it but won't let other people have it it'd be nice to find a team that would let people get that badge

Charming Julian Visser lvl65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
spikey8003 on Mar 1, 2015 wrote:
why come on people, i do moo manchu tower and i like to get the nefarious sixth badge but everyone says "NO!" it's annoying. They get to have it but won't let other people have it it'd be nice to find a team that would let people get that badge

Charming Julian Visser lvl65
What a terrible attitude! If you would like to go into the tower with me, I can be there next Saturday at the time and server you specify. ( please include time zone ). Would anyone else care to join and let this guy become 'nefarious'?
Marian Kidd lvl 65

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
anecorbie on Mar 2, 2015 wrote:
What a terrible attitude! If you would like to go into the tower with me, I can be there next Saturday at the time and server you specify. ( please include time zone ). Would anyone else care to join and let this guy become 'nefarious'?
Marian Kidd lvl 65
this crazy warrior would like to help out though i don't know were that is..................... yeah............ XD you might wanna try and catch my at a weekend thats when i'm mostly free i'm a max level with nothing to do so just give me a time zone and a time and ill help out!

Lieutenant
Jul 11, 2009
First of Spikey8003 - you did not state if your pirate actually has the quest that allows you to enter the tower. A LOT of people with low level characters have expected others to carry them thru - sacrificing their own companions just for a badge.

Second - it is a badge - not a part of the quest like so you do not have a ''Right" to it. Have you taken the time to collect a group of players from your friends list and asked their help i doing this quest if you have it?

Ensign
Jan 03, 2013
01Shadowblade on Mar 4, 2015 wrote:
First of Spikey8003 - you did not state if your pirate actually has the quest that allows you to enter the tower. A LOT of people with low level characters have expected others to carry them thru - sacrificing their own companions just for a badge.

Second - it is a badge - not a part of the quest like so you do not have a ''Right" to it. Have you taken the time to collect a group of players from your friends list and asked their help i doing this quest if you have it?
I did the quest already because i play fair and i want the badge because of the red eyes match my mooshu look. Plus i have tried that and it's hard to do that when your muted

Ensign
Jan 03, 2013
anecorbie on Mar 2, 2015 wrote:
Marian Kidd lvl 65
I'd love that i live in east time zone and blind mew server

Charming Julian Visser lvl65 privateer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
spikey8003 on Mar 5, 2015 wrote:
I'd love that i live in east time zone and blind mew server

Charming Julian Visser lvl65 privateer
I'll be on blind mew outside the Tower on Saturday March 7 and is 11 am eastern good for you?

Ensign
Jan 03, 2013
anecorbie on Mar 5, 2015 wrote:
I'll be on blind mew outside the Tower on Saturday March 7 and is 11 am eastern good for you?
i fon't think so maybe a little later like 3'ish?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
spikey8003 on Mar 6, 2015 wrote:
i fon't think so maybe a little later like 3'ish?
I will be there.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
It depends on the situation. If you have not gotten the nefarious badge yet then yes they are rude. Just if you do it make sure to unequip your gear and there wont be a problem. If you already have the glowing eyes and have the badge then honestly whats the point of doing it again? The only thing it does is make it harder for your friends. I do think they are being kind of rude but always think about the situation.

Petty Officer
Jul 10, 2011
Admiral
May 30, 2010