Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Is Moo Manchu as hard as Aquila?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
i'm beginning to see no difference in both of them. i beat moo manchu about 6 days ago and i have a quest for Jane Canary promotion in aquila that is very very harder then moo manchu and some parts in aquila are too. my point is, who thinks this is right or wrong? after all, it IS in mooshu which is 2 worlds back from aquila.
l
/ \
Quick Max Blake Privateer

Ensign
Aug 24, 2013
theprivateer12345 on Apr 20, 2015 wrote:
i'm beginning to see no difference in both of them. i beat moo manchu about 6 days ago and i have a quest for Jane Canary promotion in aquila that is very very harder then moo manchu and some parts in aquila are too. my point is, who thinks this is right or wrong? after all, it IS in mooshu which is 2 worlds back from aquila.
l
/ \
Quick Max Blake Privateer
well i am just a level 50 but moo Manchu is supposed to be a level 50 quest i haven't done it yet because my membership has just finished but it is a level 50 place so it shouldn't be that hard compared to Aquila.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
You must complete MooShu to get the quest for the Tower of Moo Manchu - but the Tower was designed for high leveled players. My advice is to wait until you're at least level sixty with your best companions not under level fifty.
Or if you have a few high leveled friends, ask them to help you with the Tower, complete the quest, then move on to Marleybone and Aquila. The Tower gives excellent gear for levels 50 - 65, plus the gold you get will help you buy tomes to level up any companions who may be lagging.

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
thanks for the information, remember this is what YOU think not me.
Bloody Adam West
Lvl51 Mooshu Musketeer
And Level65 Priveteer
P.S to know how i am level 51 is i complete ALL extra quests.
my current quest is getting 3 - 2 more turtle balls.