Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Stormzilla

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
Noble Lawrence DeC... on Dec 22, 2012 wrote:
Is anyone still stuck on the stormzilla quest called GO GO STORMZILLA it is to hard Kingslsle PLEASE MAKE THE STORMZILLA QUEST EASIER! THE BATTLE SUIT NEEDS HEALING POWERS! AND SINCE THEY UPDATED IT THEIR HAS BEEN MANY GLICHES IN ALL OF THE WORLDS!

Strength

Agility

Will

My name is: NOBLE LAWRENCE DE CLARK
this did not take me for a week it toke me like for two days if you give up you il never beat it stay in the game the you should burn the stormzilla finsh it with your other powers thats how beated it

Ensign
Feb 08, 2013
It DOES have healing powers.
"Let Me Work Me Art- Jobu's Breath"

Smart Hannah Neasmith, level 52

Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
I agree that this is really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, hard. I was stuck on this for a whole month! I only won because Stormzilla didn't attack one turn, for some reason. I would like pets to be able to help.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Noble Lawrence DeC... on Dec 22, 2012 wrote:
Is anyone still stuck on the stormzilla quest called GO GO STORMZILLA it is to hard Kingslsle PLEASE MAKE THE STORMZILLA QUEST EASIER! THE BATTLE SUIT NEEDS HEALING POWERS! AND SINCE THEY UPDATED IT THEIR HAS BEEN MANY GLICHES IN ALL OF THE WORLDS!

Strength

Agility

Will

My name is: NOBLE LAWRENCE DE CLARK
First of all, I know you in the game!!! I'm Rachel. Heh. Okay, second of all, I don't know if KI changed it or something but the Stormzilla battle was a breeze for me.....

Rachel - Level 46